Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Gosh it’s been a while yet again. I got married in February after having been single again for 5 years...that’s a whole book right there if I cared to go there lol! We just got chickens and built a coop. My niece lives with me now and I have a step son. They act like brother and sister...fighting and all. I’ve built a small online business I started October of 2018....not much has changed and yet everything has changed. I’m less self sufficient in some ways and more so in other ways...it’s kind of weird. We do have a huge garden. I’ve grown some of the biggest gardens I’ve ever grown in my life out here. We have 55 acres mostly leased out to a local farmer which I hate because they use chemicals but my acre I plant is almost organic using compost and manure with as little chemical interference as possible. We have a well so I can water when I need to. We have a pond...when it rains...the original intent was for a pond there but he hit sand and so it continually drains out. So yeah...life is different...the scenery and circumstances have changed considerably. I have changed minimally. Just keeping on plugging along here. I hope everyone else is well and happy and having a great day/week/year in spite of world circumstances. ❤️❤️

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Look at you! Congrats on the new marriage! Nobody deserves to be happier more than you do. :) Glad to hear you've got your niece with you and that you are on some acreage! Not much changed at my house - kidding/garden season which keeps me hopping.

FJ was back for awhile. Great to "see" you and hope you stick around or at least drop in more often. :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yes Creal I’ve been stimulated 😂 HI fem bay and FF!!! I miss y’all! I will be back more frequently for a bit anyway...life is about to get hard and fast again!! I have more projects than I can shake a stick at right now..par for the course. I’m about to do a sunroom build on the back of the apartment where I have my business and start growing year round in it. Planning on starting out with peppers and lettuce and cherry tomatoes. We will see how it goes when summer winds down and I have my plants started in pots to over winter in the sunroom. I will have artificial grow light set up in there as well to keep them healthy. Right now I’m anxiously awaiting some chicks to pip for the first time in about 4-5 years....anxiously. Awaiting. Pips!!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes Creal I’ve been stimulated 😂 HI fem bay and FF!!! I miss y’all! I will be back more frequently for a bit anyway...life is about to get hard and fast again!! I have more projects than I can shake a stick at right now..par for the course. I’m about to do a sunroom build on the back of the apartment where I have my business and start growing year round in it. Planning on starting out with peppers and lettuce and cherry tomatoes. We will see how it goes when summer winds down and I have my plants started in pots to over winter in the sunroom. I will have artificial grow light set up in there as well to keep them healthy. Right now I’m anxiously awaiting some chicks to pip for the first time in about 4-5 years....anxiously. Awaiting. Pips!!

It's great you got govt stimulation over there. I suspect most everyone will get stimulation from the govt pretty soon, the govt did promise to stimulate us.

I was also stimulated today, but my stimulation was done via electric. So I can't say which stimulation is better, the stimulation check or the electric stimulation. I can say I enjoyed the electric stimulation and so did my wife, she was smiling. From what I hear, if your stimulated via electric, you get stimulated faster than you would by stimulation check.

I even read the govt is stimulating the dead, they said they.knew they might, but they erred on the side of stimulation fast. So the govt is stimulating everybody as fast as they can, even those that died recently.

Last edited:

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Off subject, but for some reason, @CrealCritter that reminded me of Daly City in California. The main business in that town appears to be cemeteries and mausoleums, and the dead get taxed (for their plots, I think). Anyway, there are more dead than alive in that town (NOT a good place to be on the Night of the Living Dead! lol), and they have so much extra money, since there aren't that many living people that need things like schools and such, that the city had money left over to do decorative brick inlays on the street intersections.