Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
abifae said:
:p No computer issues! *bans computer problems*
I wish! It has taken me an hour to get on here!! :barnie

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
What's going on with it? PM me, maybe I can help...
My built in mouse pad is giving me fits. hubs spilled soda on it, and it clicks on EVERYTHING! I have a hard time controlling the cursor. It already fried the left mouse button, so I hooked up a regular mouse to override it. I just don't know how to uninstall the built in mouse pad and get it to STOP :lol: I am managing, but barely. I don't want to buy a new laptop right now. I could...but I do not want to turn loose of the cash right now. If I can get it to last another year...

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Maybe there'll be some good sales soon to entice us to "let go of [our] tightwad mentality and spend at christmas?" *direct quote from a memo in finance somewhere, I'm sure*

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
abifae said:
Maybe there'll be some good sales soon to entice us to "let go of [our] tightwad mentality and spend at christmas?" *direct quote from a memo in finance somewhere, I'm sure*
It better be a SUPER sale to get me to let go of what little cash I have :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Did ya get it figured out?
I dunno...it's not messing up as often anymore :hu Maybe it just decided to work right again for a while :lol:

I may be getting a pig or two :woot They are being given to me for helping my neighbor..I have told her a million times she doesn't have to do that, but she is insisting so I just decided to quit sayin no :lol: We found some very strong fence panels back in the woods that will work great to hold them in. This is the same neighbor that will be giving me jars of food, so I have food for them, at least to start out, and I have a few items I have frozen to build up a little more feed for them as well. IF we get two, that will be more meat than we can handle, so I plan on sharing it with that neighbor and family members :) I am a bit excited at the prospect, and DH thinks if we can get them free and feed them for free or very close to free, there is no way we can go wrong. I like the way he thinks ;)

BRING ON THE BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee :weee

The ducklings are doing very well :love Momma had them out today teaching them to forage. Hubby is head over heels in love with the little buggers already.

I have been working on this house, getting it cleaned up...seems like I am always doing that. I have gotten 3 loads of laundry done, egg shells ground for the birds, fridge cleaned out, front yard straightened up, and am working on holding the couch down for about 30 more minutes before I get up and do some more.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Nice! I'm having a lazy day but plotting my weekend chores. Dunno yet what I want to can :D