Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Today I AM WORKING IN MY HOUSE!! Period. End of story. And we'll see :lol: I NEED to make bread and stuff today. I guess i'll get on that this morning to make sure i am able to get that done if nothing else.

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
mmm donuts! Hope your arms recover quickly, and that you get a little down-time today :hugs

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Today I AM WORKING IN MY HOUSE!! Period. End of story. And we'll see :lol: I NEED to make bread and stuff today. I guess i'll get on that this morning to make sure i am able to get that done if nothing else.
Yeah...uh huh...that worked out for a whole 2 hours. Got a call this morning that 3 of the guys got put out of the shelter over an accusation made by someone I personally know to be a trouble maker. We'll work it all out later with the Director, but for now, one of the guys is here with me, the other two had places to go, but this one has no family around here. He slept on a park bench last night at the City park, and is now napping on my couch after being fed well. Also, my neighbor is having a major meltdown, so to give her a break the twins are here with me, and fed, and they are about to go down for a nap as well.

Somehow I did actually manage to get bread and pizza crusts made and made us a pizza for lunch. I have put up two loads of laundry, and done another, about to put them up. I vacuumed the livingroom, loaded my mom up with some melons and stuff, and am about to clean up my kitchen a bit and start in on making a couple cakes for us and the neighbors. The kids are down for a nap now. I guess I better get to getting :lol:

We are no longer just a farm, we are also a crisis intervention center :lol: I sure hope things begin to work out for everyone, not that anyone is a bother to me, I actually enjoy the company, but just because I can't stand to see folks hurting. If ya'll would, please pray for Silas, and Tonya

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
you have a heart made of solid gold cindi!
lots of good vibes going out for them...seems this month has been an insane one for ALOT of people, i just hope september decides to play nice.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Dude, if it's made of gold I want a transplant, and cash the rest in! :lol: I could help a lot of folks with that kind of cash right now!! ;)

Well I got the spare bedroom straightened up. I got two more neighbors loaded down with melons and cantaloupe. I got the extra sheets and blankets in the wash now, and another pizza crust rising for the freezer. I got bread delivered. I still have half of the twins I have to take home when she wakes up. :p I got to plan dinner, work up those plums, juice a ton of lemons, and dry some herbs this afternoon. Then tomorrow I got to finish cleaning up the livingroom, and start on recleaning the yard, the greenhouse, and the vehicles could use a major scrubbing. IF nothing else pulls me away from all that. :hide

I could SO very much use a good long hard nap. Mother nature is a troll, she's dropped in for the week, at a bad time of course :/ I have a headache and backache, but I am suprisingly happy nonetheless. So to mother nature, I say :smack :tongue YA AINT STOPPIN MEH!!!!!!!! :lol: I'll maintain my good mood and energy level if it kills me :old I has not mucha choices anywho :hu

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I gotta go get another load of stuff tomorrow. *sigh* Neverending........ :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I slept like a rock. A dead rock, or a rock in a coma. I didn't wake up till almost 8 this morning :lol: I has a tons of stuffs to did :weee

I hope everyone has a great day. Me and the newbie are gonna kill some woosters and put them in the freezer. :D I gotta figure out what to do with all these melons too. I need to go set up and sell some. Maybe the new guy can take care of the woosters :lol:

Tons to get done. Off to the races!!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I wanna cry :( Hubby has to work all weekend long, including Sunday. He is so tired. I know we need the money, but that just breaks my heart. I MISS him!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I wanna cry :( Hubby has to work all weekend long, including Sunday. He is so tired. I know we need the money, but that just breaks my heart. I MISS him!
:th