Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
LOL QA. It has been a loooooooong week dear. I don't post the half of it. I'm too TIRED :lol:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
LOL QA. It has been a loooooooong week dear. I don't post the half of it. I'm too TIRED :lol:
I know that feeling!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Today we must go pick up a drier for a friend and deliver it. Then we have a lounger to move here so we have enough seating for everybody. Then I have to make a bunch of noodles for the neighbors. Sometime today I need to go check on some peas from my Amish friends, and try to get at least 2 more bushels, and shell those.

Tomorrow is mine and the one guy that's staying heres birthday. There is 3 years difference in our age, and he'll be OLD tomorrow. I'm 29 again :lol: I hope my hubby is rained out. He has worked every single day since he started, 9 hours a day, and he's tired and needs a break anyway. I am praying for rain!!!!!!! :D

Well that aint much of an update but that's it. :p Hope everyone else is doing well.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hi WBF,

It feels a little weird to wish that you get rain on your b'day, but here's wishing that for you! :fl

Will any of hurricane Isaac's moisture reach your area?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I think that's what the rain they're calling for is from. We might get some next week. And that's fine-just so long as it isn't Wednesday! :lol:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
No matter what she gets, I'm sure we will get an entertaining tale.....:lol:

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yup thats the rain, its currently headed over to the west of us but were expecting some rain from the outterbands...
ive had nothing here all day but radar says it SHOULD be raining over WBF right now, im a little north of her :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It's sprinkling :/ Isaac needs to start cryin :lol:

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I sure hope there's a tale to be told! And, I hope everybody who wants some rain gets it - and those who don't....don't!

It does seem a tad bit strange that here I am on the Texas Gulf Coast and we've got nary a drop of rain. That's okay though, we just started breathing again when it finally made landfall. There's always that tiny little chance that the hurricane doesn't listen to the forecasted path and goes rogue!

Hurricane Ike came through here 4 years ago and stirred things up for us. Twelve days without power will sure give you an idea of what you need to take care of yourself.

Deb, what's going on Wednesday?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah Deb, whats going on Wednesday?

I just want hubs to get a day off work. He is soooooooo tired. 9 hours a day manning a shovel 7 days a week would kill anybody! He just needs a break, and we could go out and do something if it's tomorrow. Though, we did already have a very romantic evening when he got off work going to the feed store together :lol: He needed some boots though, and TSC had the Georgia Boots on sale. He got a nice pair of pull on boots for $70.

Ew, my dog just tossed his cookies.....OUT he goes. :sick