Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

mississippifarmboy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Happy Birthday!

yeah, I know, I know.... I'm a couple a days late and a dollar short.... story of my life.

Hope you had a good one!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
with the current storm path unless we get some pop ups the current band of big storms wont be comming quite north enough to hit our county (WBF is nly about 20 mins south of me lol)

i dontknow how lastnights storm hit WBF but it fizzled by the time it got to me...the big storms they were expecting ust lost power before they got close lol so we didnt get much compared to what we were expecting...same today...
right now our county IS under a tornado watch but right now assde form a few pop up storms theres not much going on around us, everything seems to be skirting south of our county.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Happy Belated Birthday and rainstorm!!!!!! Hope you got both but not too much!!!!! We got about 14 inches down here!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
gotta love technical difficulties eh? Computer has been down...still is. Ya'll sure have missed a bunch of stuff :lol:

One of our houseguests starts work tomorrow with hubs. The othert is not liking his job, but is sticking with it anyway. The other has had a lot of difficult nights at work lately. so that's updates on them.

Neighbor is sick. I've been too busy to post much even if I had the computer going. ER visits, kids to school, probation appoinments for one of the guys, physical therapy for the other neighbor, and carting her to docs....it has been a longer week than even I had anticipated!!

I am run ragged. Be glad to have the house to myself again when everyone settles in with work and school. My Amish buddy has been fun to hang out with though. We've had a lot of fun....almost sad he starts work tomorrow, but he needs to. With all of the people and distractions though I gotta admit, hubby has been saintly. It has actually brought us closer now thatwe have to struggle for a minute alone together :lol:

I made him some homemade Gatorade today to take with them toi work tomorrow. That stuff is suprisingly simple to make, and only costs about a dollar a gallon! I'll post the recipe sometime, I tweaked it. I've never been able to leave well enough alone with recipes :p

Anymawho...I hate this computer, I have to type everything twice :/ It's so tiny, it's almost worse than a phone!! Therefore I am gone for now...will try toget back on in the next few days if I can get mine fixed. Miss you all!!! And thanks for all the birthday wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D It was great.I didn't catch anything other than a sunburn, but we all had a good time fishng. Later folks! :frow

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
WBF, you are the busiest person I've ever seen - and you have a great big heart! Hope you come back soon!

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hope your life can slow down a bit now that the kids are back in school!