Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
I wish I had some half gallon jars!! I have to order some from lehmans for milk this spring........
These are ooooooold and I am SO excited!! They need a good cleanin. They were in an old barn. She is bringing me MORE, and this is just the beginning :D I am ecstatic!
Im glad your getting them thats awesome!!
Wish I could share with ya :)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Thatd be great!

You have a good night! Im going to bed. I have been training myself to go to bed early and wake up at 530 so I will be ready to milk!! :D :D :p :lol:

CrimsonRose

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
<--- major jar envy!!! *sulks as she waddles away to buy more pint jars since she is out....

Awesome score though!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Mornin :D

I get to wash a crap load of jars today, and possibly get my pig(s) today as well. I NEED to get some more housework done, and get a few things into the Fall garden. I really just wanna go back to bed though :lol: I am sooo sleepy lately. No one to snuggle with though, so it's just as well I get stuff done. *sigh* I have a lot of cooking to do as well for this weekend. I have to cook and pack 2 days worth of meals and snacks for this retreat that I am now almost dreading. :/ Why? I don't know. I'd just rather be home :hu Someone wanna go for me? :D

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:hugs I get the same way when trips like that loom closer--all excited to go when they are announced, then I just don't want to bother when the time comes.

I don't know if it's the change in routine, the fact that I'll be spending the weekend with mostly strangers, or if I'm truly anti-social when it comes right down to it. Hubs is very encouraging, which helps, and he knows that I'm susceptible to SAD (seasonal affective disorder, which reads like depression) so sometimes has to push to get me to go out and be with people when I'm dealing with my SAD.

Just make yourself go and you'll enjoy it--works for me, although it's not easy. Split your food prep into smaller chunks and have fun with that too. :)

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
i have issues just going to auntie's, and i know what to expect and like everyone there and know i can eat the food.

abi = lame