Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
frustratedearthmother said:
Girls RULE!!!!
yes, yes we do :D The guys were a bit bummed though...maybe tomorrow...maybe ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that there is a stalker on my page as well. My MIL mysteriously knows we're talking about divorce now, when nobody in this house hold has told her. I know who the fat troll is, and I deleted her from Facebook years ago for a reason....YOU'RE NOSEY. It's actually a little flattering that you care so much about my life. It must be because you can't even get your man to marry you in the first place. In that case, I guess my life is rather exciting :lol: I hope you read this, I hope it makes you happy to know every detail about my life so you can run tell it like you always have and do. It's pitiful that you have nothing better to do with your life than stay in other peoples business. I don't know why that's so important to you, guess your life just really sucks since you have nothing better to do than live vicariously in mine. I don't even mind what you're telling really, it's not like it wouldn't be known soon enough anyway :hu I just think it's pretty pathetic that you just HAVE to know what's going on in the first place. Ever think that might be WHY nobody really wants to be your friend? :lol: Sad sad fat little busybody....you make being a loser look so easy :) Now I know who the troublemaker has been all these years, telling lies and spreading rumors about everything that goes on in this house. Maybe you should have spent more time on yourself and your kids, maybe YOU'D have a husband by now too if you had. Oh, but I forgot, IF you had a husband, you'd not be able to get the taxpayers to pay for your schooling though....or still get insurance on yourself and the kids, or food stamps that you don't need/deserve. Hmmm....wow, that just makes you look even more pathetic...for a second I wasn't even sure that was possible, but well, I guess I was wrong again. Enjoy this post, it's all about you. For once in your pathetic excuse for a life, you're actually somewhat noteworthy for your efforts. I guess it doesn't matter that it's because you're a pitiful human being, at least you're getting attention, right? Thank God I don't just divorce the husband but divorce the family too!!! I'd hate to think anyone would know I am related to such a slug. I was ashamed to tell the realtor hubby was kin to the folks who left such a horrible trash dump of a house next door....but don't worry I gave your fat lazy ass most of the credit for that :) UGH...bet the new house is still just as horrible as well...I feel bad for the kids, and DH's brother....I can't imagine how utterly horrific living with such a train wreck could be.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Girl.... :hugs

People SUCK sometimes!!

(am I gonna get in trouble for saying suck?) I don't even care - it is the truth!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I don't think suck is considered a bad word :lol: People DO suck :p So many people got their nose in my business....I come here to vent about things going on in my life and some stupid jerkface has to go tell everything...it's just pathetic. I don't give a rats behind what other folks think. It's just sorry to poke your nose in where it doesn't belong. It was DH's place to talk to his mother, not that fat evil sow. She should have kept her trap shut even if she was reading my journal. Some folks just can't help being nosey, but being mean spirited and starting crap is unforgiveable. I know she's just jealous. There have been several instances where things have been said that nobody would know if they weren't reading here, but she finally got caught, because of her fat mouth. Evil witch....what a horrible person...just makes me sick :sick

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well we got started on some garden stuff yesterday. First we set up pallets against the ugly fence, then we hauled composted poop over and shovelled it about 12 inches deep. Then we set our cukes in there about 15 inches apart. We got 43 in the first row there, using 15 pallets with a small space in between the pallets. Hopefully the cukes will grow up the pallets :fl We're putting in more pallets that we went and got yesterday, and we'll be setting out more cukes, zucchini, and yellow squash on that side of the house as well. We're hoping to get all those and some tomatoes set out today.

2291_garden_2013_001.jpg

2291_garden_2013_002.jpg

2291_garden_2013_004.jpg

2291_garden_2013_005.jpg

2291_garden_2013_006.jpg

2291_garden_2013_008.jpg

2291_garden_2013_009.jpg

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We didn't do anything to prep the ground there. We just built everything up from ground level. I hope it doesn't wash away, but I had to get those set out or they were going to die anyway. We've had so much going on lately, that we just didn't have time to "do it right" so just hoping for the best with this years garden.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm jealous looking at what you're able to do now, and how you're dressed. We're about 10 degrees below normal here. :( And, it looks nice. Hope you get a good harvest from it.

Latest posts