Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Lol I know that's not gonna be a solution for you. sleep is good. No one has a bad attitude when they're sleeping (that I know of!)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I've been dreaming a ton all night and waking up...nightmares and crap...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ewwww, I hate that! The night before DH's surgery I dreamed it was ME getting the surgery... only it wasn't his doc doing the surgery - it was the guy who coaches our students AND, he was doing it with me in a recliner in his living room. I backed right outta that surgery, lol!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I don't recall most of mine, but all the people I'm close to were in it and everyone hated me for something I said or did....who knows what that was?!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It's just subconscious scrambled reality. I wake up I'm fine, but when I go back to sleep the same part of my brain reactivates and its stupidity all over again. I even get mad in my dreams and think how ridiculous it all is and try to wake myself up lol

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Ugh I could eat a plug of chewing tobacco right now as gross as that sounds...smh

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You need chocolate! (or is that one of the things you don't like?) But, even if you don't like it - it's good for ya! Everybody needs chocolate!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
:hugs

Irritability is sure no fun. I'm sorry you're going through it. Try to remember it will pass. I hope you can sleep most of it off.

Hopefully the air won't piss you off tomorrow and you can get some sunshine and dirt under your fingernails. There's some science about some microorganism in soil that boosts our mood. Was pretty cool to read about, but didnt' tell me anything I didn't already know - gardening is good for the soul.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
When I lose sleep to nightmares, I'm a mess the next day. I had a prescription sleep aid for a week a couple years ago to get me out of the nightmare-sleep deprivation loop.