Weather

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So, when can you typically get into your garden to plant, and what do you do in your garden for improved micro climate, or season extenders? Can you answer this in YOUR thread, please???? And thankyou!!! And, what does your growing season look like, and what crops or varieties do best for you. What CAN'T you grow?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Been spitting snow All. Day. Long. Not fit for man or beast right now. I put the birds all to bed early, with food and water for morning, drained the hose, set the fig and peach trees in the garage, and I'm in for the night. In spite of the cold (now 30*) I had a good garden day. Nothing better than working the soil by hand. I expect we'll see 25* or less tonight, since it's almost always 5* less than Accuweather says.

Alaskan

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
So, when can you typically get into your garden to plant, and what do you do in your garden for improved micro climate, or season extenders? Can you answer this in YOUR thread, please???? And thankyou!!! And, what does your growing season look like, and what crops or varieties do best for you. What CAN'T you grow?
Ok...assuming you are addressing me

;)

Latest posts