Weather

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
three warmer days (over freezing) and then back to cold. it's all ok with me. i don't have anything i can do outside until spring so for now it is just watching the deer eat everything they can find.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
7F here... which is perfectly fine... but then the wind kicked up and almost froze my fingers off before I could get my mittens from my pocket and put them on.

I kicked kid #3 out to do snow removal from the road... some of the drifts were big enough to make the car squirrely. Sadly though... with that wind still going, I am sure that in an hour all of his work will be blown away! (I hope not though)

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Itā€™s been in the 40ā€™s the past few days and I am loving it! Back to normal tomorrow, high of 20, lows in the negatives overnight. DH worked overtime this week so we havenā€™t had time to tap, maybe this week, going to get warm again towards the end of the week šŸ¤ž

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We had a nice week of sun and in the 50's and mid 60's. Today is cloudy and looking for temps to drop with a front coming through and SNOW tonight. Not supposed to last long but a trace to 6 inches all depending. Crazy. Got laundry hung on the line and dried in the nice sun and the wind nearly blew it to oshkosh!!!! Next week the temps should come back up by the end of the week into the 40's and 50's...
I'm ready for spring.