Welcome To SufficientSelf.com !

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
ChickaD said:
Thanks for the warm welcome...yikes, SS is MORE addictive than BYC? The thing is, I bet I'll forget which place I read something and it'll all morph into The Easy Backyard Self...:p

Oh yeah, we are definitely the country bumpkins of the extended family...and loving it!:woot
I actually like that title the best! Easy Backyard Self! Hmmmmmmmm.....do ya' think Nifty would...:hu ;) Just funnin'!

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
ChickaD said:
Thanks for the warm welcome...yikes, SS is MORE addictive than BYC? The thing is, I bet I'll forget which place I read something and it'll all morph into The Easy Backyard Self...:p

Oh yeah, we are definitely the country bumpkins of the extended family...and loving it!:woot
ROFL I now keep both forums open in two windows lol.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
chicknwhisperer said:
ChickaD said:

ROFL I now keep both forums open in two windows lol.
:lol: I have always done....all four forums!

ChickaD

Country Living
Reaction score
Oh, and wait 'til SS meets full moon - talk about dangerous! Maybe SS also stands for Sleepless Self...please don't tell me I'm the only critter that gets pretty "wired" with the full moon! :weee

Acre of Blessings

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I am post #45 in the first forum in the first catagory. WOW!!! Boy, has this site taken' off. I guess with the times getting the way they are, there will be more people coming to this site.

Thanks Nifty for a site full of information that everyone can use. :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
ChickaD said:
Oh, and wait 'til SS meets full moon - talk about dangerous! Maybe SS also stands for Sleepless Self...please don't tell me I'm the only critter that gets pretty "wired" with the full moon! :weee
Nope. The folks down at the nursing home feel the same way! :D