big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
big brown horse said:
Blackbird said:
:idunno

We were wondering where you had gone.
Thought maybe you fell asleep on the floor with a bucket of KFC again and that dog of yours got a bit hungry and mistook you for a giant chicken leg.

Stranger things have happened.
Yeah, they happened over here the last few weeks. :p
Oh? Was Sam eaten?
Are you talking about my daughter? heehee, no if anything, Sam ATE something! That kid eats like she is in a hot dog eating contest!! :p

I was talking about over here at SS. You have to admit, it was a little crazy round here while xpc was gone.

ETA: commas can make all the difference in the world!

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
xpc!!!!

Well, I'd say things are about to get a lot more interesting, lively, funny, and factually informative now that you are back! :plbb

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
xpc said:
Blackbird said:
Wait, what do you mean by gommy..?

Gummy perhaps?

That reminds me, actually..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l7AYDTFvak
Don't ever youtube me again - that scared me.

Though I am from Wisconsin, I can not spell the words gitcha goomy, here is a video clip that says it inside the first minute. You can choose to listen beyond that iff'n a strong women you be.

http://www.absolutemichigan.com/dig...he-edmund-fitzgerald-edited-by-joseph-fulton/
Yuuup... Me mighty strong woman..

(See that Sally, I'm mistaken for a girl even when they can't see my long hair!)

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
murphysranch said:
Wait! I'm new! Who is the returning member and what are all of you looking forward to so much???? Do tell....
Click on XPCs name and check out some of his former posts, judge fer yerself.

:frow XPC!

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
murphysranch said:
Wait! I'm new! Who is the returning member and what are all of you looking forward to so much???? Do tell....
I wouldn't know where to start, so I'll just say that xpc has quite a fan club on here.

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
(See that Sally, I'm mistaken for a girl even when they can't see my long hair!)
Sorry Blackbird I knew you were a young man (egg on face) we had conversations before.

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
because he is the brainiac and single on top of that and all the women here want him as a secret husband so he can build them things

he likes to take naps on the floor next to his fried chicken so no one will take it

murphysranch said:

Latest posts