whassup

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
That is the cutest photo!! So they get along well then hua? How sweet! Name?

Where is HiDelight? She also rescues pits. Oh, and hwillm1977 too.
Sweet is not the word, burglars would be played with to dearth, after being chewed on that is.

Seriously Diesel and Hazel wouldn't poop on a maggot lessen there was meat involved. Found Hazel 12-5 and totally emaciated, just skin and bones to such a point that I had to slow feed her for a month so as not to cause any more kidney damage.

There has been only one known instance where an animal owner died and the pet consumed the body - twas a cat (Koren revenge?).

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
:lol: Where have you been?
Went out to my brothers and put in a new 200 amp service, meter, and entrance. Had to jack the house up with about 20 ten ton screws so we could re-install the basement foundation blocks.

New wiring, plumbing, and septic all to code - was a pain in the butt and will never do it again for nothing less than free.

Burned a 25 foot fiberglass boat filled with old tires, and roasted a goat - gyro and lambs feet - chevron.

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Be lucky that's all you got :lol: When my hubby goes away for that long he usually comes back to renos, more pets, and anything else I can think of to ward off the boredom... :p
Unlike Vegas i did not come home with a goat - just ate one is all. But there was this one time at band camp I brought a wife home to the goat and the kid was mad - I don't get it ...

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
xpc said:
big brown horse said:
:lol: Where have you been?
Went out to my brothers and put in a new 200 amp service, meter, and entrance. Had to jack the house up with about 20 ten ton screws so we could re-install the basement foundation blocks.

New wiring, plumbing, and septic all to code - was a pain in the butt and will never do it again for nothing less than free.

Burned a 25 foot fiberglass boat filled with old tires, and roasted a goat - gyro and lambs feet - chevron.
Zat all? :th Apparently you missed this:
http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=102291#p102291

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
xpc said:
big brown horse said:
That is the cutest photo!! So they get along well then hua? How sweet! Name?

Where is HiDelight? She also rescues pits. Oh, and hwillm1977 too.
Sweet is not the word, burglars would be played with to dearth, after being chewed on that is.

Seriously Diesel and Hazel wouldn't poop on a maggot lessen there was meat involved. Found Hazel 12-5 and totally emaciated, just skin and bones to such a point that I had to slow feed her for a month so as not to cause any more kidney damage.

There has been only one known instance where an animal owner died and the pet consumed the body - twas a cat (Koren revenge?).
Pits suffer so much don't they? I've heard so many stories about neglected and abused pits :somad. My 80 year old father had a bull terrier as a pet dog, he said they used to be "America's dog". It is a shame how they are treated these days. :(

ETA: he had it when he was a boy.

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Miss the North, I re-sized the photo, it should not have been that large in the first place. I hate people who stretch my screen and log their IP address and place of employment.

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
:frow Hey xpc, glad you are back! BBH and I have decided to "share you"....she even made up a schedule some where.....I think she gets you on the KFC days and I get you when you are drinking with the bears. :)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
:frow Hey xpc, glad you are back! BBH and I have decided to "share you"....she even made up a schedule some where.....I think she gets you on the KFC days and I get you when you are drinking with the bears. :)
:yuckyuck Hey delia!!! :frow I forgot about that! Hee hee!

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
delia_peterson said:
:yuckyuck Hey delia!!! :frow I forgot about that! Hee hee!
Me too! lol! But we can still pick his brain for ideas...:gig