whassup

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
elijahboy said:
because he is the brainiac and single on top of that and all the women here want him as a secret husband so he can build them things

he likes to take naps on the floor next to his fried chicken so no one will take it

murphysranch said:
Wait! I'm new! Who is the returning member and what are all of you looking forward to so much???? Do tell....
Yup my kind of man! :love

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
no for real he just came back after he took his red suit to the cleaners he was gone for most or all of december wink

murphysranch said:
Wait! I'm new! Who is the returning member and what are all of you looking forward to so much???? Do tell....

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm a strong woman and have always loved that haunting melodic song by Gordon Lightfoot. But I've never seen any photos or documentary. Stunning and to think it occurred when I was a sophomore in college. I don't remember hearing about it, but at that age I was pretty self centered.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
murphysranch said:
I'm a strong woman and have always loved that haunting melodic song by Gordon Lightfoot. But I've never seen any photos or documentary. Stunning and to think it occurred when I was a sophomore in college. I don't remember hearing about it, but at that age I was pretty self centered.
I was living in WI when that happened. I was pretty young tho. I need to ask my dad about that. I always loved that song but never knew it had anything to do with something that happened in my back yard practically. I grew up swimming in that lake. Burrrrr!!! :p

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
here is a picture of my new girl

peas_in_a_pod.jpg

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
That is the cutest photo!! So they get along well then hua? How sweet! Name?

Where is HiDelight? She also rescues pits. Oh, and hwillm1977 too.

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Adorable!
Doesn't look like there's any room for you on there. :gig

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
sylvie said:
Adorable!
Doesn't look like there's any room for you on there. :gig
I actually do fit in there some how, the little one likes to hear my heart beat and snuggles in my chest. The big boy warms my feet, legs, torso, and gluttonous maximus.