whassup

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh, just love the puppy pics!!! I've become quite a sucker for pits.

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
xpc said:
Wait, nobody told me there was a single guy, who likes pit bulls, and can build things lol :thumbsup

XPC, your big boy looks a lot like mine... other than the nose colour. He's my momma's boy :)

dogscouch.jpg

Welcome back... from one of the newbies.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Wait, nobody told me there was a single guy, who likes pit bulls, and can build things lol
Hi hwillim1977! I know right??? :yuckyuck Do you also like cold beer, fried chicken, bears and bonfires? :p

ETA: Love your dogs!! HiDelight has the cutest photo of her 3 y.o. grandson face down in the dog's bed snuggled b/t her 2 rescued pit bulls. The little guy is fast asleep. I'm going to hunt her down and see if she will share...it is toooo cute!!

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Wait, nobody told me there was a single guy, who likes pit bulls, and can build things lol
Hi hwillim1977! I know right??? :yuckyuck Do you also like cold beer, fried chicken, bears and bonfires? :p
lol.... maybe not bears... but beer, fried chicken and bonfires work for me :)

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
hwillm1977 said:
big brown horse said:
So are we changing up the schedule to include hwillm1977 BBH? :lol:

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
hwillm1977 said:
big brown horse said:
So are we changing up the schedule to include hwillm1977 BBH? :lol:
awww... it's okay guys, my boyfriend (who can't build things and just puts up with my dogs) might be upset if someone showed up to build things here :lol:

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Okay ladies you are embarrassing me. My science background may avail me to fix, repair, or build most things but by default also makes me a pragmatic rather than a romantic - just ask my last few wives. I shower once a week and have no heat except a wood burner that keeps the house around 50F, which also makes it difficult to fool around whist sporting 2 pairs of thermal wear.

I may be a fraction shy of six feet but weigh in at 230 pounds, though not as fat as a manatee they for some odd reason find me sexy, I lived in Florida for five years back in the 80's and they somehow found me again (to my chagrin). I have two adult boys who are actually older than me - so says the arm wrestle - but live a thousand miles away.

I do appreciate the silly banter and lighthearted jest, but know its just that and for now am a solitary man. Here is a song that says it better = Solitary Man <- click -<

Latest posts