WHAT ARE YOU CANNING TODAY?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Found a good deal on both shrimp and andouille at the grocery store today. I think God is telling me to make gumbo for dinner tonight!
Well, dang! I bought andouille sausage yesterday and I have shrimp in the freezer. Gonna have to make mine this weekend though...pork chops are thawed out for tonight and we'll be gone most of tomorrow.

@wyoDreamer - look what you started, lol!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sounds like a good jar of pears, Bay.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Gumbo -- what a hoot, all of you at one time with the goods. Must be what shipped to stores this week.

It's cooling off out there. I'm feeling like a pan of bread pudding in the oven.......maybe even bake one of the turkey breasts from the freezer. I'm ready for some "oven meals" :D Leftovers follow :drool

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Well, dang! I bought andouille sausage yesterday and I have shrimp in the freezer. Gonna have to make mine this weekend though...pork chops are thawed out for tonight and we'll be gone most of tomorrow.

@wyoDreamer - look what you started, lol!
Umm, we have sausage, shrimp, and okra in the freezer... ..yeah

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:lol:
I pulled out a turkey breast from the freezer this morning for supper tomorrow night.
Great minds work alike.
Or else they fall in the same gutter. LOL LOL

I’ll be the maverick here, not having gumbo or turkey. We had lamb, eggplant and cheese stuffed peppers tonight. Haha

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
cooked the turkey today. 8.5#, so gave 1/2 to DD...ready to eat. :drool

I'll have a good sandwiches this week -- still have some nice slicing tomatoes to go with. Yum.

Latest posts