Reaction score
yep. more potatoes. on
20220526_071800.jpg
ly 3 or four more loads left to go.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
More zucchini relish tomorrow!

Question - anybody ever dehydrated eggs? I'm not so interested in cooking them for human consumption - but if they were delicious I would, lol. I've heard that using them for baking/cooking works pretty well and I read where someone used them for an addition to their dogs food. Might try it.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
More zucchini relish tomorrow!

Question - anybody ever dehydrated eggs? I'm not so interested in cooking them for human consumption - but if they were delicious I would, lol. I've heard that using them for baking/cooking works pretty well and I read where someone used them for an addition to their dogs food. Might try it.
there are 2 recipes. one is dehydrating scrambled (cooked) eggs and the other is dehydrating them raw. both get ran threw a blender afterwards. we tried cooking them. it was terrible.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
we tried cooking them. it was terrible.
Thanks for the warning! I read that they really are nasty to eat as scrambled eggs. The article I read said that if you dehydrate them raw and use them for baking that there's no difference in taste between them and using a fresh egg. I think I'll try that - at least once anyway, lol.