What are you DEHYDRATING today?

Lesa

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Icu- are you going to use the dehydrated borage for animal feed?? It is a real favorite of our bees, too. The honey is absolutely delicious- I attribute the flavor to the tropical taste of the borage...

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
I have sliced some meat and its "bathing" in marinade - will be ready to pop in tomorrow morning for some YUMMY jerky later in the day.

JRmom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Celery - wow, it dehydrates down to almost nothing (and it dehydrates quick). I think I'll do a lot more... great space saver.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I've heard of people dehydrating the leaves, turning them into powder, and using them instead of celery seed.

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Lesa said:
Icu- are you going to use the dehydrated borage for animal feed?? It is a real favorite of our bees, too. The honey is absolutely delicious- I attribute the flavor to the tropical taste of the borage...
yes, the pigs love it. Of course they love practically everything except onions unless there is nothing else.
I've been reading about Borage as a cash crop. Collecting the seeds from it and baling it for feed. The bees love it so that is a plus as well.
//BT//
Trim sends