1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Official SS Poll: What do you do to eliminate bills / cut down expenses?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. 4 Thieves Vinegar - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. SS Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice

What are you thankful for today?

Discussion in 'Family Life' started by Lazy Gardener, May 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Aug 13, 2019
    baymule

baymule Sustainability Master

An exploding tire can injure or kill. Thanks to God above and his protective Angels!

sumi likes this.
  2. Aug 13, 2019
    Lazy Gardener

Lazy Gardener Super Self-Sufficient

I am thankful for strength to get through my work days. They are long and hard. Not long in terms of hours, but long in terms of periods of physical stress on this aging body. It is hard work to facilitate movement in some of the folks I work with. Many of them outweigh me by 100# or more, and several of them are a foot taller. I am thankful for the work hours I do have. We've been repeatedly slammed, with bills above and beyond the expected monthly and annual budget. I am thankful that my God always provides! On paper, there is no way to keep up with it. But, month by month, the bills always get paid on time. When ever my self talk says it can't be done, I have to re-adjust my thinking. It CAN be done, and it WILL be done. He has always accomplished it in the past, and He will continue to do so. Not by my power, but, by HIS.

sumi and baymule like this.