What are you wearing

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I am sippin my first cuppa coffee, but unlike our dear friend SKR8PN....I am fully clothed :gig

I am wearing the jammies Hubby bought my for Christmas....pink flannel with squirrels and colorful acorns....and a tank underneath.

My winter dress code is jeans and sweatshirts with old uggs.

Summer calls for tanks and shorts with flips.

Yeah, I am a real fashionista!

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
..... it's 5.51 AM, the wife is off to work, the dogs are asleep and I am on my FIRST cup of Joe, so I am wearing the same outfit I was born in. :D
:gig Wow it still fits? :gig :gig :gig

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm in...

Fleece Jim Jam Pants - They have white stars on them LOL from WallyWorld

Red McCaskills Mills Mustangs t-shirt which I got when I was like 16 at the Salvation Army for 50 cents lol

Over that Navy Ariat Sweater

Warmy Toasty socks, and in a while depending on whether I decide to make a snowman or clean the ducks (or both!) my big insulated wellington boots and a very ripped and dirty winter coat lol... I so need a new one.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Jammies with polar bears on them and my plastic mary jane fake crocs...I use those to go out in the duck pen and collect eggs :D

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm at work on a Saturday (BOOO!) and since it's casual day, I'm wearing a pair of ratty cutoff camo shorts, black jump boots, an "I Am McLovin" t-shirt and a navy blue fleece lined hoodie.

Know what? I missed you guys :)

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Made in Ireland wool sweater from Salvation Army,
Turtleneck long sleeve shirt beneath it because I am allergic to wool.
Jeans.
Uggs, which SIL bought, hated, gave them to me!!! :D
Thorlo socks, the kind that are so thick that you can run a race in them according to the commercial. I've had them for 20 years; good product.

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My usual at home uniform is a pair of old faded jeans and a t-shirt with an apron. I prefer being bare foot and have my entire life. I rarely wear my deerfoams unless my feet are just icecubes with toes. (to this day I take off my shoes when I drive - which is illegal in some states - including this one :D) If I'm splitting wood or working in the woods then my boots go on over socks....and I HATE socks. Hair either loose or in a bun - I prefer the bun and have it that way most of the time.

If I leave the house to go somewhere besides the little corner store I change my shirt to something nicer because my t-shirts are all worn out and rather sad looking. I slip on a pair of shoes-either of black or brown leather that are rather old but broken in and comfy - color of shirt determines color of shoes. NO SOCKS, I may or may not do something with the bun I'm sporting.

Of course work clothes are slacks, dress shirt, usually a camisole and high heels...again NO SOCKS, hair fixed and usually down.

I always wear earrings and a necklace no matter if I'm working or at home - because I rarely take them off. It's like they aren't even there for me. If I remember I take them off when I work outside - but mostly, I don't remember. So I'm usually splitting wood wearing jewelry - which is kinda weird.

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thermal underwear (top & bottom) - over those, a guazy cotton prairie skirt & a thick cotton sweater, DH's thick wool socks & when I go outside, I will put on my UGLY boots - and ugly is an understatement! :sick
In 2.5 minutes, I will be too hot and I will peel off the sweater. 5 minutes later, I will put the sweater back on because I will be freezing my arse off, and so will go pretty much the rest of my day :th

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Is it really that cold in Arizona? lol...

Its 1 degree celcius out right now and I was out earlier doing the horsey stuff in a sweater with my really thin winter jacket over it, lol I was baking in like 2 minutes.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
We missed you too Noobie!

But I have to ask...shorts? You must be the only one in the nation with nice weather!

Oh that reminds me (the missing you part) that you need to go to the kitchen and look for the black bean cake thread!