What are you wearing

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Shorts, yeah! It's still cold enough to give me goosebumps, little over 45* I like the cold though. I wear shorts any time, its just my top half & my feet that get cold. I think I have no nerve endings in my legs. :p

I really like some of these pajama patterns!

I saw that cake! Still trying to work my brain around it though. Beans? Chocolate? Really?

I should just trust BBH's good taste though, huh? :lol:

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
SKR8PN said:
..... it's 5.51 AM, the wife is off to work, the dogs are asleep and I am on my FIRST cup of Joe, so I am wearing the same outfit I was born in. :D
:gig Wow it still fits? :gig :gig :gig
10,000 comedians out of work, and your trying to be funny. :plbb :plbb

Yes it still fits....like a GLOVE as a matter of fact!
:lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
So now we know that when your wife isn't home, you are naked and on the internet.

SKR8PN said:
Wildsky said:
SKR8PN said:
..... it's 5.51 AM, the wife is off to work, the dogs are asleep and I am on my FIRST cup of Joe, so I am wearing the same outfit I was born in. :D
:gig Wow it still fits? :gig :gig :gig
10,000 comedians out of work, and your trying to be funny. :plbb :plbb

Yes it still fits....like a GLOVE as a matter of fact!
:lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Dicky long underpants and a hoody with native made fur trimmed and beaded moccosins. :D

Beats beaing naked...you naked people must live where it's warmer...:lol:

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
He's probably naked and on the internet when she IS home! Yeesh! I suppose the dogs don't care though.

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Hair in a ponytail that is folded over inside the coated rubber band. Oversized Big Dog shirt that says "Queen of the Freaking Universe". Sea foam green knit jammie pants with pink flowers. Sea foam green VERY soft and cuddly bathrobe. Red velour and foam slippers (men's, because I have huge feet--12 Wide in most styles).

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
He's probably naked and on the internet when she IS home! Yeesh! I suppose the dogs don't care though.
That has been known to happen on occasion. :D
The dogs could care less WHAT I am wearing as long as their food bowl is full.

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
lupinfarm said:
Is it really that cold in Arizona? lol...

Its 1 degree celcius out right now and I was out earlier doing the horsey stuff in a sweater with my really thin winter jacket over it, lol I was baking in like 2 minutes.
:gig of course not!!! This is Arizona :lol: It was cold when I got up and fed my critters this morning so I dressed accordingly, by cold, I mean 50 degrees F :hide

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I'm wearing my pj bottoms, men's browny brick colored with christmas raindeer all over them. I got it at goodwill and I figured they are men's because they have pockets. Pulled my faded black jeans over them this morning, since I was too cold to take the pj's off. Got my still nice suede boots on. On top I am wearing the same faded pink t and the same burgendy long sleeved shirt I had on yesterday. Again I was not going to take them off in order to put clean stuff on. I did pull out a clean, but stained white sweatshirt with a puff embroidered parrot on the front. My hear is in a ponytail.
When I got my haircut last fall, I told the lady I needed to be able to put it in a ponytail and to cut it no shorter than that. She did a good job. When I go outside I usually wear a baseball cap and the ponytail keeps it from falling into my eyes.
I am about to go out to do some shopping and I will change into clean and unstained clothing, but nothing too fancy, since I will probably forget to change back, once I get back home :lol: And I am going to the grocery store, the smog station and the feed store. I don't need to dress to fancy for that!! Although I will more than likely bump into someone who will think less of me, because I am not wearing the latest fashion. And I will get a kick out of that :p

Sometimes I purposely dress odd when I go someplace. Especially if I know certain people are going to be there, I love making them shake their heads in amazement as to the strange combination of clothing I am wearing. :lol: My real friends know me well enough to not care and laugh with me (I think)

In the summer I prefer to be in my birthday suit all the time, but unfortunately for me there are laws agains that sort of thing. When I lived in my house I could get away with it, since I had a tall fence all around the yard.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
The Vail Benton's said:
lupinfarm said:
Is it really that cold in Arizona? lol...

Its 1 degree celcius out right now and I was out earlier doing the horsey stuff in a sweater with my really thin winter jacket over it, lol I was baking in like 2 minutes.
:gig of course not!!! This is Arizona :lol: It was cold when I got up and fed my critters this morning so I dressed accordingly, by cold, I mean 50 degrees F :hide
Here in Ohio, we don't consider it cold until it is down to single digits, then it's just getting chilly.