FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Pulled radishes that bolted. I have them growing in a container, my second attempt. My first batch was doing great, moved the container into the garage because of multiple days of snow. I had a chipmunk in there stealing birdseed, and it tore up the radishes. No more chipmunk

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Picked cow peas, pulled out a row of spent bush beans and planted more okra. Picked the dried Rattlesnake beans and harvested seed for the next planting, snuck a few potatoes out of the ground and chopped some weeds. Need to set up the sprinkler.

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
ME, too. My bedroom is next to the garage -- where the water pressure tank is located and I can hear when pump is off & on. I've gotten up in middle of night to go with flashlight to "find" the left on spigot!

I'm betting your garden loved the "accident"! :D

Hoping it dries enough so I can re-disc/till/rake this monster I have created. Alas, possible rains again late day -- :hit -- light, they say. But I don't need even a hint of rain. Need to cutgrass again & have deck off mower to rake -- a mess to change out! :he

May borrow DD mower for yard this week. :cool:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was very tired a couple evenings ago. I set the sprinkler over the purple hull peas, tomatoes, Asian long beans and Kentucky Wonder beans, intending to let it run until 9:00 PM. Uhhhh...... it was still on the next morning. Oops.

I hope you don't have a well? An episode like that would have run our well dry.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was very tired a couple evenings ago. I set the sprinkler over the purple hull peas, tomatoes, Asian long beans and Kentucky Wonder beans, intending to let it run until 9:00 PM. Uhhhh...... it was still on the next morning. Oops.

oops! but you would not be the last person who's done that! :)

Latest posts