flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
watered all the veggies this morning. everything is coming along. going to be a very hot week here.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
not much to do. picked some things and watered as much as I could. it's a hot day in Texas!

20200705_155840.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You know, it's nice to just walk through sometimes. :D I did pull weeds here & there. Going to water in about an hour.
Made a quart of pickled radishes.....taste test a few days out.

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Not much... I have a LOT of flowers, the first lot of bulbs has started to die off and the next lot are coming through. Its nice to enjoy them and pull a couple weeds. My veggies seem dormant, or at the least, very slow growing. I watered the patio plants but the hoya seem to be losing their flower buds before they flower, I am not sure why, they look healthy, not dried out, perhaps a bird is eating them. I am not sure if they usually flower at this time anyway, everything is flowering at strange times this year. So pretty in the garden right now with all of the colour.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I pulled weeds in my onion beds, and harvested them. I am going to follow with carrots later this evening. I have brassicas up in the float bed for the fall crop.