What did you do in your garden today?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
frosty last night, sunny and mid-50s today, not too windy, another good day to be outside in the gardens. forecast is holding for two more days beyond today before rains return. i should be able to get a few more gardens done by then. which will be nice and a welcome change from what we were looking at before... :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i made more progress today, but as usual i keep thinking i can get a lot more done than i actually do accomplish. still that is one more garden i can check off my list.

also got two of six buckets of ashes spread on a garden and dug those in so now i'm down to four more buckets to get taken care of.

rains tonight and tomorrow and then back to reasonable weather if the ground is not too wet from the rains i can probably get more done Wed and Thu.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Oh boy, this is going to be challenging gardening experience next spring.
20231123_170201.jpg
20231123_170433.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I sometimes grow various colors...many are dent types. They aren't as sweet but, picked at early milk stage can be eaten & are good. Most is used for dried feed or sold as decoration. Decent $$ for decoration ears -- buys a LOT of garden seed! A few roastneers are just a bonus.🤣