What did you do in your garden today?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Still playing momma to a bunch of seedlings. I hope to start hardening off the cabbages and onions in two weeks then set them out the beginning of april. I'm in zone 6B or 7 I can't decide which 🤔

I really do enjoy raising tomato seedlings, they always seem to look like a tomato forest. They grow fast, I have to move the lights up a chain link every day now.
IMG_20220306_192235130.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Still playing momma to a bunch of seedlings. I hope to start hardening off the cabbages and onions in two weeks then set them out the beginning of april. I'm in zone 6B or 7 I can't decide which 🤔

I really do enjoy raising tomato seedlings, they always seem to look like a tomato forest. They grow fast, I have to move the lights up a chain link every day now.
View attachment 18401

Amazing!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I was thinking I probably should start to harden off my cabbages and onions starting Sunday. And set them out in the garden next weekend or the following week depending on the weather. Both onions and cabbages can take a little cold as long as it's not a hard freeze like is forecast Friday overnight and into Saturday. I'm kind of chomping at the bit to get the garden rolling, you couldn't tell could you?.

The last expected frost date for zone 6B or 7 is April 15 that's only like 5 weeks away. 5 weeks isn't that far off 😳

Screenshot_20220308-214259.png

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I was thinking I probably should start to harden off my cabbages and onions starting Sunday. And set them out in the garden next weekend or the following week depending on the weather. Both onions and cabbages can take a little cold as long as it's not a hard freeze like is forecast Friday overnight and into Saturday. I'm kind of chomping at the bit to get the garden rolling, you couldn't tell could you?.

The last expected frost date for zone 6B or 7 is April 15 that's only like 5 weeks away. 5 weeks isn't that far off
I am so jealous that you could even think about hardening off veggies! It is still to early for me to even start tomatoes or cucumbers inside, lol

I am chomping at the bit as well but 5 weeks might be a little early, but if you save some and there is a heavy frost or freeze you will have some to supplement any you lose.