What did you do in your garden today?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks - Big Jim Chili Peppers in that area - another area has eggplant. I cut the bottom out of the cup - we're fairly hot already. Supposed to hit 97 this weekend. Crazy!
Yep that's 🔥. I don't recall where I learned to use the cups. But it works great. Plus you can use the cup to water just that spot from a bucket of water then place the cup back in it's spot until germination starts.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

R2elk

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
20220504_154630-jpg.3092417

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
All these garden pictures!!!!!

Snow is finally, mostly, off of ONE garden bed.

So... I bought a bunch of plants from the local greenhouse. Yeah... hadn't started any this year... no idea why... just didn't.

So... 2 flats of seedlings... and NO place to put them!!!
Chickens are still in my greenhouse, their run only has a few spots of mud/dirt, the rest is still 2 feet of snow....

Ah well... I am thinking I will get son#1 to grab a couple of bags of dirt on his way home from work...

I will just repot what I bought... and wait...

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@flowerbug

Look - your babies are about to be all grown up, lol! Kinda hard to see, but there are definitely purple beans in there!
View attachment 18836

wait tils you cooks somes up! :) soon... they're delicious when young like that. don't let them hang too long. steam for only a few minutes - i'm sure you can figure out how crunchy you like them. i also tend to eat them when i'm picking too.

i also have pure envy since i haven't even planted yet and won't be probably until towards the end of this month. :)

congrats bean momma! :)

Latest posts