What did you do in your garden today?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
May 27th and Sept 27 for fall.
Sending a conversation.but here is the link to Clyde's Garden Planner. I've been using it for many years, it's very accurate.

Jesus is Lord.and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:epwhat? Guessing and hoping didn't work for you? :lol:

Guess, Luck? No Thanks. Hope, Wisdom, Truth YES, Thank You.

See Truth on the left side of Clyde's Garden Planner. Now you understand why I sow abundantly.
IMG_20230121_204444015~5.jpg

P.S. I have absolutely no affliction with Clyde other than Clyde is obviously my brother in Christ Jesus.

P.S.S. I would share the planner with you all. By having you give your last frost date and snapping a picture of the results But it's copyrighted. I just checked, Clyde's Garden Planner is $6.00 plus free shipping which is the cost of a few packs of seeds. It should be obvious, Clyde isn't greedy.

P.S.S.S. I have 2 Clyde's Garden Planners (his and hers 😂) I only need one. I'm planning on giving one to my daughter in law. If she doesn't want it, I'll give it to my neighbors.

Proverbs 1:5-7

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well, I have been waylaid,
last week I got out the "what I thought was" a portable greenhouse we have had since 2005, well it was and it wasnt
It is a go outside thing,,,not in the house

Capture.PNG

So, yes I am going put all my starts in the kitchen window behind the sink, I am going to line the window box bottom with foil, them so we dont have water leaking all over--
this is something like what I thought I had---bummer,,,,,
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am not sure just how accurate this is - so I take it into account and go with real-time on the scene observation :caf
Nearest Station: BREMERTON, WA
Last Frost Date: April 4
First Frost Date: November 16
You have at least 225 freeze-free days in a year.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am not sure just how accurate this is - so I take it into account and go with real-time on the scene observation :caf
Nearest Station: BREMERTON, WA
Last Frost Date: April 4
First Frost Date: November 16
You have at least 225 freeze-free days in a year.

With all the mountains here, I'd take it with a grain of salt and ask neighbors. All of the sites I've tried for my location are way off. Putting us mid April for last frost to mid October for first frost. We regularly see frost into mid May and first frosts tends to be the second week of September, so off a month both ways. The issue is the best sites are still taking the weather from 250 feet lower elevation and close or in town. We can watch the snow and frost end just going down the hill into town.

Last edited:

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I know we are at 400 feet ish 475,, a small bit of frost wont hurt many plants or seed.

I don't think many sites are correct. But, Farmers Almanac uses past weather years,

Last edited: