What did you do to MAKE money today?

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Hmmm...just got ANOTHER order for laundry soap by saying I had an order for laundry soap from someone else :lol:
What is swagbucks? I clicked on the link on your post, and it brought me to a sign in page. Just curious.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
This reminds me that I need to find a way to sell my knitted felted mohawk hats....

deb4o

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
hqueen13- those hats are so cool! the kids here are wearing the heck out of them,I wouldn't think you would have any trouble selling them.

good luck!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Got a tractor canopy for free and listed it on Craigs List. Well, I guess I haven't made any money yet...but!

DianeS

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
A bit ago I sold four chickens that I had gotten free from Craigslist. (I got 20 some chickens free, from different people, for different reasons including meanness and egg eating. I watched their actions for a couple weeks, culled and ate the ones that caused problems, and had four good ones left which I sold for more than the cost of gas plus chicken feed, so I definitely netted some money for the experiment.)

And yesterday I answered a Craigslist ad and was hired for a one-day gig, making up part of a fake jury so a lawyer could get practice in making his case. Pretty interesting, and earned $90 for it. Interesting stuff on Craigslist sometimes!