What did you do to MAKE money today?

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Doing the happy dance because I just booked 2 animal communication sessions today. These are the first paid sessions I've done, and it feels good to be making progress on my business. Its a tiny amount of money, but it represents the first steps to building the business that I want to have that's going to give me a lot more freedom. And right now, every penny helps! So glad that I have some mentors and support people that kept pushing me in the right direction to make progress!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The animal communicators I've known actually "talk" with the specific animal. A psychic for animals. All psychics receive their messages in specific ways -- some see things, hear things, etc. But it is that type of communication that I am aware of and assume is what hqueen13 refers to.

As with all psychics, some are more in tune than others.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
@MoonShadows & @CJ1 Yes, @Mini Horses is correct - it is a form of telepathy. I don't have any info up online yet, but I will be getting all that up shortly and can share more easily that way. Basically all I need is a photo of the animal and some basic information like age, breed (if applicable), gender, and other members of the household or herd. Then we get on the phone together, and I will connect with the animal via telepathy, and then relay the information that I learn. I get an impression of the animal's personality or essence, their favorite things, likes and dislikes, and a little bit about their life. Right now I'm offering sessions at a super cheap rate of $20.00 each since I'm still in the learning process. If anyone is interested, please feel free to drop me a note, I'm happy to talk about it.
I had my first session yesterday out of the 3 people that have paid so far, and it went really well!
I also stopped by another friend's house and got everything organized for me to farm sit for her in July. That'll be a little bit more money coming in!

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
hqueen13...

I am not saying it cannot happen, but I am a skeptic. Don't mean to be rude, insulting or hostile, I just have never witnessed this and am not a believer. So, educate me!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
X2...

Little story of my own here. Some years back I was walking through a Wal-Mart and saw a horribly disfigured man walking towards me. I felt awful for him, and smiled his way and suddenly - without him speaking a word - I "heard" the words..... "I can't help the way I look". It shocked me to my core. My first thought was "I'm sorry". I saw that man a couple of aisles over in the store again and as he walked by me he said (out loud this time) "You have nothing to be sorry for - God bless you". Still gives me goose bumps. I don't think I'm particularly telepathic at all - but that made a believer out of me.

On another note - I know animals communicate with us. Last weekend one of my old gals told me she was through fighting. All I had to do was look in her eyes and I knew it was time.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My husband and I were filling out an application for a loan once; as usual, I was answering the questions the loan officer was asking. I didn't think too much about it until we left the office and he said " You kind of weirded that lady out." "Why?" I asked, thinking back over my answers and seeing nothing odd in them. "You were answering her questions before she was asking them."
I honestly had NO idea those questions were not being said out loud!