What did you do to MAKE money today?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
For those of you with no "real" job, or trying to supplement income, what did you do to make money today?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I haven't made any money today. I finished two ATC artworks and listed them on Etsy. I'm not proud of them, but whatever. Hopefully someone will buy them or it will get my shop some exposure.

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Luckily I'm a firm believer in "you gotta spend money to make money" so today we spent money to buy pasture seed for our turkey pens.
Hey, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

saraltx

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I located a source of free scrap wood that I hope to pick up tomorrow for various small projects. I haven't actually made any money today, but haven't spent any either.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
For me it's the Sabbath, and I observe it. I guess I furthered my sustenance in doing so though because I am putting away for my future...just not HERE exactly :D Does that count? I did feed the chickens, goats, turkeys, and ducks...and I sell eggs through the week so....guess technically I am doing things to make money too, just not today specifically. Interesting thread concept though :)

lighthawk

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It is winter. I am laid off from work. I work for a service company that cleans homes, windows and new construction sites. During the summer I collect cast off pieces of copper wire ( I love electricians, every where they go they leave a trail of money) when the winter layoff comes and chores are done I sit at my dining room table and strip the wire and cut it into small pieces. It is time consuming but it all adds up. When I started doing this copper was $2.00 a lb now it is $4.32 a lb. When it gets to $8.00 I might take it to the scrap dealer.
:hu

beerman

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I just got a paper route for extra money, only problem to tired to do anything else. sleep for 3 hours go to work, come home eat and sleep for 3 hours and deliver paper, wash and repeat.
Well at least I still have my house and animals.
Brian

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
beerman said:
I just got a paper route for extra money, only problem to tired to do anything else. sleep for 3 hours go to work, come home eat and sleep for 3 hours and deliver paper, wash and repeat.
Well at least I still have my house and animals.
Brian
Welcome beerman! :welcome

I collected eggs today to deliver at work tomorrow.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I made $15 on Etsy and refunded it. :cool: No income, but essential feedback to get future "real" sales. Actually it cost me listing and selling fees so... I probably shouldn't post on this thread about it. :/

Latest posts