What is the meaning of your log in name?

Big_White

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I was lookin through some old posts and thought this was kinda cool, thought i would give it some new life. Maybe other newer members will jump on this and answer. Which is the meaning of your name.

Mine is Big_White, a nickname i earned in high school. I was on the drumline my high school career, and one year we had to wear these white t-shirts as a theme to our show. And i weighed 305-310 haha so they got an extra t-shirt and one of the drummers was real good at drawing. He used a sharpie and wrote Big White like a tattoo on the back and i big BW on the front. It stuck ever since :D people i dont even know call me that nick name, so thats the meaning of my name

bjmstahl

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Mine's simple. My iniatials and my last name. (Don't think I spelled iniatials right.) I'm in a hurry and I'm at work. :/ :hide

stubbornhillfarm

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Mine is are farms name. We named our farm Stubborn Hill Farm, because every process of this farm has been stubborn right from the get go. The rocky terrain of Maine makes the ground stubborn to till, our first two cows were stubborn as all get out, our driveway is a 985 ft up hill windy dirt driveway = stubborn to plow, stubborn to get up or down if it's icy, our barn took us about 4 years to build and still not done because even our finances are stubborn and the Farmer is stubborn!! :lol: I have always wanted a mule so someday, when we have one of them it will really fit!

Don't get me wrong. We have a beautiful place, with a beautiful view of Mt Washington in NH and we have been blessed to be able to live this wonderful life that we have. We have found victory in every one of the situations listed above and will continue to move forward with our ss life!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Everyone calls my farm "the funny farm".

1) becouse they think it is odd that everyone here gets along so well, it isn't unusual to pull up the drive and see dogs, cats, chickens, and on occasion a horse on my front porch.

2) I think they would have taken over already if they had opposable thumbs to open the feed bags! Lol

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Mine is pretty self explanatory. I want to be free. Completely. :hu

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Well, then, take off all your clothes and start running around yelling, I'm free, I'm free! :weee :weee

Big_White

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:yuckyuck haha, just make sure you stay inside, else you might take a trip downtown, haha then you really will wanna be free

Big_White

Power Conserver
Reaction score
every process of this farm has been stubborn right from the get go
I hear you on that stubbornhill, everything i remember helping my family with was a huge uphill battle

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I've worked in photography and then had my own photography business from 1979 to 2003. An upscale photographer told me that anyone can take a snapshot but a photographer always takes photographs. Snapshot keeps my humility at an acceptable level!