What is your one indulgence you allow yourself?

Daffodils At The Sea

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Oh, you guys!!

I hadn't thought of all the things you could put in an ice cream cone!! :weee

k15n1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We sometimes run the AC, though I'd rather learn to get by without it. I noticed that campers always note that hammocks are on the cold side and talk a lot about how they stay comfortable. So I'll try that out this summer. But I'll make mine out of cotton, not nylon.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Could you post instructions and post pics of that please? Is it a rope hammock, or is it solid? And, what kind of cotton do you use?

Daffodils At The Sea

Power Conserver
Reaction score

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Dishwasher is mine, I don't care if it's cheaper to do them by hand I will never quit using it. And if it breaks and can't be repaired then I will buy a new one.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Daffodils At The Sea said:
Oh, you guys!!

I hadn't thought of all the things you could put in an ice cream cone!! :weee
Including ice cream! :drool

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
internet lol, though to be homest its not a guilty one its filled with such usefull info i kinda NEED it lol

i think the AC unit...i can get by without it during the day...but at night... i cant even begin to think about sleeping if the bedroom is over 76

side note if making a hammock use Cotton whenver possible and pre-shrink, and go with a tradition sailor/mayan design rather than one with a spreader bar.
the ones with spreader bars flip something wicked....but the traditional hammocks cucoon you you dont even feel the need to turn but when you do...no flip.
i LOVE sleeping in a hammock!