What is your personality type?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
You know my primary job is recommending future Corp business strategies and developing/managing roadmaps to help us get there. My seconday job is helping people manuver through complicated corporate security policy and risk management processes.

I like my secondary job a lot better than my primary job. My primary job is considered top secret. But I just like helping people do what's right. It's pretty much all common sense anyways. It amazes me just how uncommon common sense is nowadays.

I've been noticing this for some years now. It's as if it just...went extinct.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I get a different result every time I do those!!! INTJ, INFJ, ENTJ, ENFJ are most common results I get. No idea why so much change...
It depends on the depth of the test and if you lie close to the boundary of the pairs I/E and T/F. Not unexpected

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I get different results also, but never different on I/E. I am SO not an extrovert!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I've taken a few just for fun and most of them got me labeled wrong, or I overlap between two of them. By the way a friend recently told me I'm bipolar o_O So I scooted off to go read about it and I can at least for sure say that I am NOT!