1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Official SS Poll: What do you do to eliminate bills / cut down expenses?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. WW2 Rationing Recipes - Canadian and British - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. SS Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice

What is your personality type?

Discussion in 'Family Life' started by CrealCritter, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Nov 3, 2018
    sumi

sumi Sustainability Master Administrator

Exactly! I do have issues with depression at times, though I control that fairly well (without medicine). The rest of the time I'm happy enough in myself and full of plans and living life. That does not make me bipolar... We all have "down" days.

NH Homesteader likes this.
  2. Nov 3, 2018
    Britesea

Britesea Sustainability Master

I am not bipolar, but I do have problems with SAD, which is "on the spectrum". The winter blues is also "on the spectrum". It's a bell-curve, and those at the outer edges don't usually have serious problems that require medication-- there are usually simple strategies that can help with them; anything from just simply going outdoors more in the winter to getting full-spectrum lights inside. I found that increasing my Vitamin D with supplements made a huge difference.

3. Nov 3, 2018
    NH Homesteader

NH Homesteader Super Self-Sufficient

I have issues with that also in the winter. I try to make it a point to get outside but some months are just sooooo cold!

4. Nov 3, 2018
    CrealCritter

CrealCritter Super Self-Sufficient

I'm a low vitamin D person also. I start taking them when the time changes in fall and stop when the time changes again in the spring. But instead of getting depressed, I loose a ton of energy and find it hard to concentrate, if I don't have enough D3 during the winter

5. Nov 3, 2018
    BarredBuff

BarredBuff El Presidente de Pollo

I took it a few years ago and got ENFJ. Then, I took it today and got ENFJ.

I like looking at the historical, fictional and current personalities with the same personality type.

Some ENFJ's are: Barack Obama, Nancy Reagan, Martin Luther King Jr., King David, Oprah Winfrey, Albus Dumbledore, etc.