What is your personality type?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
You? Bipolar? Lol!
Exactly! I do have issues with depression at times, though I control that fairly well (without medicine). The rest of the time I'm happy enough in myself and full of plans and living life. That does not make me bipolar... We all have "down" days.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am not bipolar, but I do have problems with SAD, which is "on the spectrum". The winter blues is also "on the spectrum". It's a bell-curve, and those at the outer edges don't usually have serious problems that require medication-- there are usually simple strategies that can help with them; anything from just simply going outdoors more in the winter to getting full-spectrum lights inside. I found that increasing my Vitamin D with supplements made a huge difference.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have issues with that also in the winter. I try to make it a point to get outside but some months are just sooooo cold!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am not bipolar, but I do have problems with SAD, which is "on the spectrum". The winter blues is also "on the spectrum". It's a bell-curve, and those at the outer edges don't usually have serious problems that require medication-- there are usually simple strategies that can help with them; anything from just simply going outdoors more in the winter to getting full-spectrum lights inside. I found that increasing my Vitamin D with supplements made a huge difference.

I'm a low vitamin D person also. I start taking them when the time changes in fall and stop when the time changes again in the spring. But instead of getting depressed, I loose a ton of energy and find it hard to concentrate, if I don't have enough D3 during the winter

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I took it a few years ago and got ENFJ. Then, I took it today and got ENFJ.

I like looking at the historical, fictional and current personalities with the same personality type.

Some ENFJ's are: Barack Obama, Nancy Reagan, Martin Luther King Jr., King David, Oprah Winfrey, Albus Dumbledore, etc.

Latest posts