What Magazines Do You Subscribe to?

billfosburgh

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
my wife works at our library so i have access to anything there. we also get first chance on any discarded books & mag. perks are great. i do take The Small Farmers Journal & Countryside. My favorite books are 10 Acres Enough & anything that Gene Logsdon writes. 10 Acres Enough is not printed anymore. Amazon has it but its over $100.00 now. i`ve read it at least 10 times.

Better Half

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I get Countryside, Mother Earth News and The Week, a news magazine which I recommend and More, a woman's magazine. I used to get others but they recycle articles too often.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Better Half said:
I get Countryside, Mother Earth News and The Week, a news magazine which I recommend and More, a woman's magazine. I used to get others but they recycle articles too often.
My in-laws give us The Week for Christmas every year. It is quite interesting.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
My mom told me today that she is getting us a subscription to Countryside magazine for Christmas!!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
My mom told me today that she is getting us a subscription to Countryside magazine for Christmas!!
I pay for my Mom's CS each year....that way we can discuss the articles and topics. I think she was surprised how much she liked the magazine.....and she lived off grid for 11 years! Says she always learns something new in there and wished she had the mag back then.

Of course, MEN was CS + back then...best mag for SS ever. Man, did it go commercial!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
Beekissed, did you get your Countryside issue yet?
NO! :( I know my subscription didn't run out because I renew mine and Mom's at the same time....and she got hers right on time! :he

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Beekissed said:
reinbeau said:
Beekissed, did you get your Countryside issue yet?
NO! :( I know my subscription didn't run out because I renew mine and Mom's at the same time....and she got hers right on time! :he
Then someone is reading yours!

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Beekissed said:
and it sure the heck isn't me! Thanks for the input, Quail... :smack :p
It's not me!! But I would be calling, find out if they mailed it, and if they did, call the Post Office and GRIPE! :smack

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
They don't have a phone number listed on the mag...only email..but I plan to get to it when I can keep myself from spending all my time with you guys! :p :D

I'm not really a griping kind of person...too lazy to get het up about things, but I might get riled if this happens again...break out the shotguns and start a feud! :thun (Did you know that "Devil" Anse Hatfield was my great-great grandfather? For real!)

Latest posts