What To Do If Forced To Vaccinate

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Why magnesium citrate? DH must take magnesium oxide twice per day. Does this impact his reaction to the vaccine?
The citrate is absorbed a bit easier by the body from what I understand. Also, the oxide can cause diarrhea in some people. Of course, the one that is easiest to find is the oxide. Never caused me problems though.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
What to do....what to do....hmmmmm......

Just say NO....and walk away. :)

But the list of things to do is quite interesting albeit desparate sounding.

My son called from basic training to say that a fellow died from this "swine flu" on his base. I'm wondering if he wasn't among those forced to take the vaccine, as they are currently doing with military personnel. I didn't get to ask my son if this were the case, but it seems quite odd that a young, healthy soldier would die from the flu. :/

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I have heard some germs like higher iron levels in the blood. Some of these tips are to suppress the immune system to calm down bad reactions to the shot. You wouldn't want to lower your immune system and encourage those germs at the same time.
This is still a Guess.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
My son called from basic training to say that a fellow died from this "swine flu" on his base. I'm wondering if he wasn't among those forced to take the vaccine, as they are currently doing with military personnel.
Earlier this year there was an outbreak at one of the Marine Corps bases - my nephew is stationed there and he said he only knew of one person who was sick.

Beekissed said:
I didn't get to ask my son if this were the case, but it seems quite odd that a young, healthy soldier would die from the flu. :/
Yes, but was the person really healthy or just have the appearance of being healthy? :idunno

Reaction score
Beekissed said:

My son called from basic training to say that a fellow died from this "swine flu" on his base. I'm wondering if he wasn't among those forced to take the vaccine, as they are currently doing with military personnel. I didn't get to ask my son if this were the case, but it seems quite odd that a young, healthy soldier would die from the flu. :/
It's my understanding that the vaccine is not ready yet. The soldier probably had some lung problems. The military was much pickier when I joined in 81 and their medical testing is very minimal. They just weigh you and put you in a line and have you drop your pants and cough when needed. No chest x-rays The exit physical was much more complete.

Of course they are the perfect guinea pigs. He may have been a part of the test protocol. I got more shots in basic than I had through my whole life.

Reaction score
As for being forced to have the immunization. They will probably do it when they send us to be reprogrammed at the indoctrination camps I've been hearing about.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Wow, WZ. Where did that come from? I only WISH my public schools would do more about politics, or at least let the president make his address to them. Ah well. Only dial-up Internet out here...

As for immunizations, so far it is only STATES who require them without any exemption. My friend could opt out of immunizations until she moved to IL, then it became so stringent that she could no longer do that.

Around here 1-2 youngish people died of H1N1. That said, I still will not be immunizing my family. I'm not comfortable at all with the level of testing that has been done on the vaccine and am getting weary of all the vaccines that keep coming out. I believe some of them are vital, but most I suspect line the pockets of the vaccine manufacturers. I don't believe the medical profession is in on a conspiracy--but I believe medicine in America is geared at saving lives (giving immunizations!) rather than creating health (encouraging great food, exercise and social connections that boost immune systems).

houndit

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Big Daddy said:
Beekissed said:

It's my understanding that the vaccine is not ready yet. The soldier probably had some lung problems. The military was much pickier when I joined in 81 and their medical testing is very minimal. They just weigh you and put you in a line and have you drop your pants and cough when needed. No chest x-rays The exit physical was much more complete.

Of course they are the perfect guinea pigs. He may have been a part of the test protocol. I got more shots in basic than I had through my whole life.
They actually developed the vaccine before swine flue was even in the United States. So they do have it.