What To Do If Forced To Vaccinate

HiDelight

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
That is the common treatment for D deficiency. Many people freak at that dosage, but it takes infants SEVERAL MONTHS at 40,000 IU to BEGIN to show signs of vitamin D toxicity.

Also, if you take vitamin D, make sure it is D3...NOT D2.

This is what I use...
http://www.thebetterhealthstore.com/images/prod/de8839501920.gif
I get it at vitamin cottage for around $15. A bottle lasts for months.
Wife infants metabolize Vit D much faster than adults

no one should be taking large amts of any kind of supplements with out a reputable practitioner who has done a full work up and proper tests to see what your status is and then treat accordingly

and no one should be telling someone else to put col silver in a nebulizer on a forum

you can not see them or know thier health status ...kidneys liver heart conditiions?..not to mention the most dangerous things about Col Silver and high vit dosages ..you can have anaphylaxis
people can have severe and deadly reactions to this kind of advice ..poo hoo but it is true :)

I like this board and try to come and visit but this is stressful to read ..

kstaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I agree with the note of caution that has been present here. I also read comments from those who mega dose as personal experience they have had with alternatives. From there it is up to the individual to decide what course of action they wish to research and persue. None of us are doctors, but in the end that personal experience passed on just may lead some one toward the answer that is right for them and their health gains.

I honestly believe people post alternatives that may be controversial because they feel the information may be helpful to others in their personal quest. It is very much a "this worked for me and you may want to look into it ". Others post a cautionary note on the subject which gives the subject balance.

This is what I love about this forum. People honestly care about others and tend to post opinions to help without being abrasive. Lets keep it that way. :D