What To Do If Forced To Vaccinate

Reaction score
houndit said:
They actually developed the vaccine before swine flue was even in the United States. So they do have it.
So maybe they're using the troops as guinea pigs. Or maybe they had enough made to vaccinate the troops. That would make sense. Government property doesn't have much choice. If the soldier died from the vaccine and they have all been vaccinated then that's a pretty low fatality rate.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
I have heard some germs like higher iron levels in the blood. Some of these tips are to suppress the immune system to calm down bad reactions to the shot. You wouldn't want to lower your immune system and encourage those germs at the same time.
This is still a Guess.
What we are getting at is immune response modulation. Getting to a place where it can make a strong response when needed but not over respond with a cycotine storm.

It seems that the cyotine storm is what is causing many of the more severe lung problems lending to crippling pneumonia and some of it with a bacteria overlay.

I don't understand the magnesium recommendation.

What I would add is www.nutrasilver.com given orally and especially given by nebulizer if the lungs start to get hit hard.

He did not mention using vitamin c to bowel tolerance either. learn about it here.
www.vitamincfoundation.org

I just found out about a new formulation of vitamin c recommended to me by a doctor I talked with who lives in South Carolina who is somewhat an expert in chelating heavy metals.
He directed me to this website www.livonlabs.com
watch their little video there on the power of this formulation of vitamin c. Makes me think I should have a couple months supply.
If daily dosage is equal to 50,000 mg IV but given oral. than a month supply could get 4 people through a week long flu crisis. You can bet your bottom dollar if you land in the hospital with flu you will not be getting any IV vitamin c. This way you can help yourself as long as you can swallow.

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I got a vaccine today. :hit

I just wanted a basic tetanus shot since I'm always getting scratches and cuts when working with my poultry, fencing, etc.

Did you know that the shot now comes loaded with vaccine against Diphtheria and Pertussis (Whooping Cough)? I questioned the necessity of this, and the doc explained that the CDC is trying to wipe out these diseases and others like chicken pox like they did with small pox worldwide. They said since vaccinating for whooping cough, there is a generation gap where adults can get WC and give it to the kids that don't have a natural immunity passed on from their parents and are coming off their childhood vaccine for WC. Confusing, but I honed in on the fact that we are losing that natural immunity process.

Can any disease really be totally eliminated from the world? What if small pox gets stirred up somewhere? Could it come back in new force?

I don't know, but I still done like all these numerous vaccines. :/

Reaction score
I was supposed to get a flu shot 2 weeks ago along with some other stuff. When I came in on my appointment day I figured I was locked in for the vaccine. Wrong!!, They had a flu clinic and sold it all. So sure3 enough the 1st time in 8 years that I missed my flu shot. I now have flu that has evolved into pneumonia. I have asthma so I'm careful to always get my shot. People are going nuts for the regular vaccine since they are worried about H1N1. I should have just gone to Walgreens instead of trusting my doctors office. My biggest problem with this Pneumonia is that my Blood Oxygen drops to 85 every time I get off the oxygen. They say if I feel any worse I have to go to the hospital. I guess that means when I'm over this I'll be immune to whatever strain I got.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
BD--Take care of yourself, and here's hoping that you get well very soon! It sounds like pneumonia can be a real bugger, especially with someone with other risk factors like your asthma. Best wishes!

Yeah, our clinic has lots of shortages, too. I and my family aren't getting the shots, but we don't fit into any of the risk groups, either.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
BigDaddy, have you ever had your vitamin D levels tested? If your levels are low it can seriously effect your immune system.

Reaction score
I's from having 3 kids exposed at school. DW is real sick too. I just have pneumonia because I have asthma and my lungs are tilted in my chest. The fluid gathers in the bottom of my right lung which is the lowest I'm pretty sure they check my vitamin D along with everything else when I get my physical each year. If they do it's in normal range. They always give us a copy of the printout. I know that's the reason why flu and colds go up during the winter. Less sun exposure. They also say the older you get the less able you are to turn the sun into vitamin D.

I think I will take some vitamin D though. Maybe it will shorten the duration. I will ad it to my usual daily vitamin intake too.

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
BigDaddy, have you ever had your vitamin D levels tested? If your levels are low it can seriously effect your immune system.
I think that's what happened to me. I was taking an extra vitamin D along with my multi-vitamin and quit taking all my supplements because I'm supposed to have surgery soon. Wham-get the flu.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
If you can find your paperwork, look at the ng/ml. Doctors will tell you 20-30 is fine, but if you actually look at the studies, 50-80 ng/ml is the level at which disease instances really drop off.

The average male uses 6000 IU of vitamin D3/day. The average females uses 4000 IU. If you are older, over weight, or ill, you use more.

The 400 IU RDA is insanely inadequate.

Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
If you can find your paperwork, look at the ng/ml. Doctors will tell you 20-30 is fine, but if you actually look at the studies, 50-80 ng/ml is the level at which disease instances really drop off.

The average male uses 6000 IU of vitamin D3/day. The average females uses 4000 IU. If you are older, over weight, or ill, you use more.

The 400 IU RDA is insanely inadequate.
Thanks I will check that out.