What to do with old clothes?

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
I don't have any old clothes, if they aren't falling off of me then they is good to wear. By the time I am done with them they need burning, if the underwear can't hold the sack then mix up some starch and use as a hat.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I've used the legs of old jeans to make dog coats, lined with something soft and fluffy like polar fleece. I have one that has a bit of velcro on the top of the back near the tail so that it can be folded up for a small puppy, then let out as the puppy grows.

I have poodles that get shaved down to look like terriers so they need coats for a while right after a haircut in cold weather.

For those who don't like poodles, neither did I, until I met my first poodle-incognito. Rarely does someone know what kind of dog I have. Foo-foo is just wrong! :lol:

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Here is one of the toys I "made". "Kate", the dog took the good one (with the tennis ball knotted-up inside) outside to play with. So far they are holding up to a rough and tough St. Bernard. Thanks Sylvie!!

912_duplicates_etc_064.jpg

(Those towels are to dry off the 300 pounds of wet St. Bernards, it was raining that day.)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
xpc said:
I don't have any old clothes, if they aren't falling off of me then they is good to wear. By the time I am done with them they need burning, if the underwear can't hold the sack then mix up some starch and use as a hat.
:yuckyuck :sick

Wolf-Kim

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
xpc said:
I love this group. :lol:

Just wish we were all closer to eachother! Have canning, sewing, butchering get togethers! It's a lost social meeting!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Wolf-Kim said:
big brown horse said:
xpc said:
I love this group. :lol:

Just wish we were all closer to eachother! Have canning, sewing, butchering get togethers! It's a lost social meeting!
And don't forget hat making!

Latest posts