What's for breakfast?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
this morning is raspberry cranberry energy drink and lemon water
not a big breakfast eater ever.
everyones meals sound delish. I just can't stomach food truly before 12 or so. always been like this.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I love 'nanners.
I tried to grow them in NC and my 2 trees got some teeney weeney nanners on them, icky though..LOL---I ditched the plants to a friend cause I had to dig them up over winter and it became a chore vs. a good thing.

nccountrygirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
this morning is raspberry cranberry energy drink and lemon water
not a big breakfast eater ever.
everyones meals sound delish. I just can't stomach food truly before 12 or so. always been like this.
I am the same way, I cannot eat before noon even the smell of food in early morning gags me.

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I had leftovers from 2 nights ago.... beef lomein. :) Tasted good, but didn't look so appealing as a breakfast. I had to take one of the kids to the Dr. and needed to grab something fast b/c I was running behind on time.

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
heatherv said:
I had leftovers from 2 nights ago.... beef lomein. :) Tasted good, but didn't look so appealing as a breakfast. I had to take one of the kids to the Dr. and needed to grab something fast b/c I was running behind on time.
oooh I love left over pizza for breakfast.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hey laura
LOL--glad there is another who eats like me...

everyone tells me "best to eat breakfast" etc. etc. and it is probably true but honestly I can't eat in the morning. I hear ya!!!!

we do good thou without food right? HA HA

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
One of the main things I hate about having to be at work early in the morning is not having time to cook breakfast, which is my favorite meal of the day. During the work week, like today, we usually have cereal (raisin bran) during the summer or oatmeal (crystal wedding oats) with honey & butter & raisins in it in the winter. Sometimes, we will eat a pb&j. Or lately, I got a waffle iron, so when I make waffles on the weekends, I keep some in the freezer for weekday mornings.

I also have one of those sandwich toater irons. You know, you can drop muffin batter in there and make little triangle muffins. So I have some of those in the freezer, too.

I really love to go all out, though (but not at 6 in the morning.) On the weekends, we have biscuits with tomato gravy, grits, sausage or bacon & eggs.

Cassandra

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
hey laura
LOL--glad there is another who eats like me...

everyone tells me "best to eat breakfast" etc. etc. and it is probably true but honestly I can't eat in the morning. I hear ya!!!!

we do good thou without food right? HA HA
I can't live with out breakfast!

nccountrygirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I would rather eat breakfast for supper. I love a good hot breakfast just not in the A.M.