What's for breakfast?

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
A scoop of icecream with nearly equal amount of freshly picked blackberries followed by icecream with a banana and chocolate sauce.

Nuggetsowner:)

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
This morning we had waffles. My youngest has been begging for them so we had them with raspberry sauce over the top. They were yummy!!

Acre of Blessings

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Today my hubby is taking me out to breakfast so I will edit this post when we return back home.

O.K. I know it's late, but I had a birthday girl in the house today. Had to prepare for that. She is having a sleepover with some friends. Anywho, by the time hubby and I got to eat today we just had lunch, so for my suppose to be breakfast I had a Cheeseburger with fries and a tea. What a breakfast.

My hubby slept in also, so thats why we were running behind. :)

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I had 2 cakes of sausage, OJ, coffee and scrambled eggs. The eggs were from my sister's hens because mine aren't laying yet.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Monday morning....back to usual farm work and chores.

No breakfast on these days. Tony off to "real" job so no cooking for me :)

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
I had waffles with chocolate chips this morning for breakfast. I am feeding my dog the chocolate chips. JUST KIDDING!

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Home grown bacon, home grown eggs w/ home grown tomatoes on top, and coffee!! :)

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
homemade yogurt and fresh picked berries, and I crumbled up some cereal on top of it. Delicious!

Though the picture of the biscuits 'n gravy on the first page look AWESOME! I may be havin' that for lunch! :)

Acre of Blessings

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
heatherv said:
homemade yogurt and fresh picked berries, and I crumbled up some cereal on top of it. Delicious!

Though the picture of the biscuits 'n gravy on the first page look AWESOME! I may be havin' that for lunch! :)
Thanks. I hope others start taking pics of their breakfast that they have. Come on this will be fun and we will get to see exactly what your talking about.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
homemade yogurt with freshly picked raspberries and homemade raspberry jam. homemade blueberry coffee cake with freshly picked blueberries. green tea. ahhh... life is good!