What's for breakfast?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh that sounds delish. I like doing that. when in the mood for sausage, bacon, omlette loaded with cheese and mushrooms, it makes a great dinner!

when I make breakfast for dinner, Tony seems to get hungry fast after...who knows....it doesn't seem to hold him?

Tony is someone who can't live without breakfast. He's gotta eat within 2 hrs. of waking up or he says he is getting a headache. I guess it all works different for everyone..LOL

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
nccountrygirl said:
I would rather eat breakfast for supper. I love a good hot breakfast just not in the A.M.
I am the same way. In fact, we are having "breakfast food" for supper tonight. I just call my first meal of the day breakfast no matter what time of day.

Nuggetsowner:)

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
MY boys call that "brupper". It is one of their favorites!!

But for breakfast to day we are having Zuchinni muffins, scrambled eggs, and juice!

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
For some reason, I have never made nanner muffins. I think I just might have to correct that situation!

Acre of Blessings

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
This morning we had sliced peppered ham w/ scrambled eggs and tomatoes and a biscuit. We also had a visitor.................Rusty Roo the BYC Mascot is with us through out the weekend. Here's a pic..........................

friends2008003-4.jpg

Post those pics of your breakfast plates. Mine was YUMMMMMMY!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
usual black cherry juice and lemon water for breakfast

BUT for lunch here in a bit I am making a monster omlette with cheese and mushrooms.

YUMMO
(now I am hungry..LOL)

Acre of Blessings

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Where's the pics! I would love to see some toast and peanut and I would love to see a tall glass of black cherry juice. You can keep the lemon water. Hey where a pic of the monster omelet w/ cheese and mushrooms. Huh? Where! LOL :D

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Homemade honey wheat bread, real butter (Mennonite!), poached eggs fresh from the nest, Grandma's special-recipe creamy, garlic-y grits, sweet Walla-Walla onions, fried yellow squash and tomatoes straight from the garden. Frosty glass of ice water on the side!

Excuse me...must go wipe the drool off the keyboard.... :p :love

Latest posts