Trentonsfirstcatch.jpg

Fish.jpg

fishingtrip.jpg

Going into the frying pan now.............. :drool

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Is that a bass?

I put a huge pork roast in the crock pot last night. It's been smelling good all day Just ran to the veggie store for this weeks load. Probably steam some green beans and throw together a salad.

gina

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Homeade yogurt, canned peaches from last summer, zucchini fritatta.

I just have to say that having learned so many things here, including learning to really appreciate the richness and satisfaction of homamde foods like cheese and yogurt, it boggles my mind when family and friends turn their noses up at my food ! They have NO idea what they are missing. And of course I don't argue with them, because I was just being nice. Didn't really want to part with any of it !!!

VickiLynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ldychef2k said:
Homeade yogurt, canned peaches from last summer, zucchini fritatta.

I just have to say that having learned so many things here, including learning to really appreciate the richness and satisfaction of homamde foods like cheese and yogurt, it boggles my mind when family and friends turn their noses up at my food ! They have NO idea what they are missing. And of course I don't argue with them, because I was just being nice. Didn't really want to part with any of it !!!
I agree! Do not waste your precious home-made food on people who don't appreciate it.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Chinese food, a garlic shrimp and veggie stir fry to be exact. YUM!

My sister's godparents were Chinese and owned a wonderful mom and pop Chinese food restaurant a long time ago. "Aunty Lem" taught us all how to make perfect, fluffy rice without using measuring cups. She also taught us how to make some wonderful stir frys too.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
WE usually just have a salad when it is so stinking hot. Last night it cooled off enough that I fired up the grill and wood fired a couple of T-bones. :clap