What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Why are you eating breakfast for dinner? Cookies and milk has been my breakfast many times.

I've been known to just have some trail mix if it's just me. Or a can of sardines, or a couple graham crackers. I get lazy of it's just me.

i've been trying to do something different than the usual lately so yesterday was a small apple with some peanut butter. oatmeal with some dried fruits cooked in it and peanut butter is normal. i will probably do some of that this morning. it's cold enough that warm food is appealing.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
cole slaw mix with any kind of dressing the kids like and they can then add anything else they like, for me sunflower seeds and dried cranberries, peanuts, walnuts, raisins, chopped dates, apples, celery, fennel, etc. all good. diced onion, green onions, finely minced garlic, vinegar and oil, basil, dill... all work well for me. what i like about this is that it is something that takes me a longer time to eat than many other dishes so it is very satisfying because of all that work i'm doing and that it takes longer to eat is a good thing for me because i have a really bad habit of eating too quickly.