What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
... Yeah, bed early! :th

that's the other thing i can't judge anyone about lately, sometimes i get in and stretch out to rest my back for a bit and find myself waking up in time to go to bed. that was last night. woke up, took a leak, went right back to sleep and was out until 6 or 7 this morning.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i know where i'd have liked to have dinner at @frustratedearthmother 's pad. sounded great to me - and even better if i didn't have to cook it... :)

we did grilled ham and cheese for brunch yesterday, homemade bread and butter makes it all yummy eats and for me i like a lot of yellow mustard. dinner in the evening was chocolate cake and a glass of milk. somewhere in there in between i did have some raw carrots so the day did include some veggies. :)

i think today will be another simple fare kind of day with some macaroni and tomato chunks - heat it up, put a bit of butter on top and i'm good to go. breakfast is ? i dunno...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
i know where i'd have liked to have dinner at @frustratedearthmother 's pad. sounded great to me - and even better if i didn't have to cook it... :)
Thanks! It was tasty. I don't cook like that everyday but I need to put out a decent meal every now and then just to keep DH on track. If not, he'll be eating up every carb in the house, lol.