What's for dinner?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
No meal tonight. Grazed all day on this and that.

DD home tomorrow and firing up grill -- I'll thaw a steak and cook alongside hers...use up the heat 😁. And baked potatoes. Might toss a few chicken breasts on to add BBQ sauce, then eat next day or two. She works at Lowes and bought this grill on a super close out...like a couple had been "lost" in warehouse thing, now just get it gone price. :oops:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Over the past weekend we unashamedly cooked a meal, completely raised and or preserved here on the farm. This ain't the first and it most definitely won't be the last. I even cooked the meat over my own hardwood charcoals. Everything but seasoned salt, salt, salt, pepper and butter. And it was delicious 😋

I learned so much from all of you, thank you, so much ❤️. Who would have ever thought Almighty would lead us to farm life? I asked Farm Babe this very question at the supper table. She said, I always kind of had the desire in the back of my mind, but never thought it would come true. 🇺🇸 I say this as encouragement, don't stop, keep going! Everyday is an adventure, a day to learn something new. But most importantly don't forget to take time and thank Almighty for all He's done for you 🙏

Beef Rib Steaks raised here, professionally processed, preserved here.

Potatoes O'Brien, raised & preserved here

Green Beans with a touch of garlic powder, raised & preserved here.
IMG_20230211_173631005~2.jpg

IMG_20230211_170723684.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Over the past weekend we unashamedly cooked a meal, completely raised and or preserved here on the farm. This ain't the first and it most definitely won't be the last. I even cooked the meat over my own hardwood charcoals. Everything but seasoned salt, salt, salt, pepper and butter. And it was delicious 😋

I learned so much from all of you, thank you, so much ❤️. Who would have ever thought Almighty would lead us to farm life? I asked Farm Babe this very question at the supper table. She said, I always kind of had the desire in the back of my mind, but never thought it would come true. 🇺🇸 I say this as encouragement, don't stop, keep going! Everyday is an adventure, a day to learn something new. But most importantly don't forget to take time and thank Almighty for all He's done for you 🙏

Beef Rib Steaks raised here, professionally processed, preserved here.

Potatoes O'Brien, raised & preserved here

Green Beans with a touch of garlic powder, raised & preserved here.
View attachment 22770

View attachment 22769

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
You need to get after the butter thing next! And ice cream for those kiddos!!! And cheese.....and.....

Latest posts