What's for dinner?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ditto! It tastes...well... just ugh! But, I was intrigued by the idea of putting stuffing in the meat loaf. Might suck - but I'm gonna try it one way or da other.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I sometimes make stuffing with meatloaf. It's good! I kinda like ready made gravy, lol. I can't help it! Don't usually eat it but I like it.

We had burritos tonight. Managed to run the stovetop briefly to cook some ground pork and didn't have to cook the rest, perfect.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Burritos sound good! We turned the pork roast from last night into stew tonight. DH did it while I was outside. He did pretty good except he used carrots out of a can of jalapenos in the stew. NOT a good idea for old folks (or me)! It was tasty, but a little spicy for me... and a LOT spicy for mom.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We had pasta with sauce. Hubby prefers shells over spaghetti.

Sauteed brussels sprouts with bacon for the side.

It was apparently the right choice tonight. Hubby said it hit the spot.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So, now I'm hungry after reading all this!!! Love scallops and that dish looked so, so good -- it's lunch time , too! I have a fresh ham shank cooking (from pig I raised).....and that will be dinner with excess turned into BBQ. Believe I will cook some brussel sprouts to go along, love them -- & some fresh corn out of freezer.

Need to find the part for the tractor hook up so I can go cut the 5 acres for this church customer. Darn, looks like I will have to have it sent in, can't find in stock!! Guess cut will be next week. Hope dry weather stays around.