What's for dinner?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
"do these snacks make my butt look big?!" "Yes!"
:lol:

I can't really explain it but I've lost almost 7 lbs in the last several months without really doing anything other than moving my butt constantly. I did 3.8 miles the other day just doing chores. But, my 3.8 miles isn't a leisurely walk - I'm always carrying something, chasing something, holding on to something, pushing, pulling, hoeing, shoveling.. just constant movement. (and I've had snacks, lol)! I'm not going to question a miracle!

Dinner last night was oven baked chicken thighs with green pepper and onions and a side of fresh peas. Yum! Think we have enough left for tonight - or I can turn the leftovers into a kick butt soup.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:lol:

I can't really explain it but I've lost almost 7 lbs in the last several months without really doing anything other than moving my butt constantly. I did 3.8 miles the other day just doing chores. But, my 3.8 miles isn't a leisurely walk - I'm always carrying something, chasing something, holding on to something, pushing, pulling, hoeing, shoveling.. just constant movement. (and I've had snacks, lol)! I'm not going to question a miracle!

Dinner last night was oven baked chicken thighs with green pepper and onions and a side of fresh peas. Yum! Think we have enough left for tonight - or I can turn the leftovers into a kick butt soup.

being more active will certainly do it for burning energy and getting rid of extra. that is how i normally go down for the summer i can lose 5-10lbs and if i've not gained much during the winter that means the overall trend is back to where i want to be. it's taking me a few years to do it but i already feel much better for it.

is it getting hot down there? that also makes a difference.

i worked 6hrs today on a few bananas and some peanut butter and i wasn't very hungry at all when i came inside. it was warm enough to make me sweat enough. i was tired and thirsty so i rehydrated and rested before i ate something. not much. going to watch it for the next week. had a few bites of cake.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Scrambled eggs and a piece of toast this morning. Over twelve hours later and almost nothing else has crossed my lips except water...and I'm not terribly hungry. I may have some fresh goat cheese and crackers and call it a night. I even made the carrot cake and haven't done more than have a sliver to taste it. I get excited when I notice a loss and that's positive reinforcement to actually put a little effort into it, lol.

So, dinner tonight will likely be Garlic Chevre and a few wheat Thins....maybe an adult beverage, lol.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We had blueberry chaffles and bacon for breakfast. Tonight is chicken spread with a bit of preserved lemon and sprinkled with za'atar and baked. Made a winter vinaigrette salad using canned beets, carrots, radish slices and a can of hearts of palm.