What's for dinner?

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I need to use some eggs....maybe a crustless quiche? Or eggs poached in spaghetti sauce and over some zoodles? Maybe breakfast for dinner and a big pan of scrambled eggs? Open to suggestions!
We just had to use up eggs as well, so we made 2 9x13 pans of egg bake. Added shredded potatoes in one and bread in the other, lots of peppers, onions, mushrooms, cheese and corn in one. It freezes well too

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I need to use some eggs....maybe a crustless quiche? Or eggs poached in spaghetti sauce and over some zoodles? Maybe breakfast for dinner and a big pan of scrambled eggs? Open to suggestions!

my first choices are custards and puddings, but hard boiled is great because those can be used as snacks or making egg salad sandwiches or put on salads or ...

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Chicken and/or quail. I probably have 6 dozen chicken eggs and a couple dozen quail eggs ready for service. I’m trying my best NOT to put them in the incubator, lol!
Wow. I have no suggestions. Got a neighbor you don't like that needs their house exterior decorated? Lol, please forgive me

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Got a neighbor you don't like that needs their house exterior decorated? Lol, please forgive me
I reserve the right NOT to answer that one, lol. :lol: I classify my two neighbors as the good neighbors and the bad neighbors if that gives you a clue. :hide

I definitely see some sugar-free pudding or custard or (yum) eggnog in the near future! Egg bake sounds delicious too!